In Case You Missed it, here’s the round-up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests!
Read on if you want to know more.
If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings.
Coming up this week:
On Youtube: Having my final #Preptober live stream for Halloween an hour early, 3:30pm-5:30pm.
On Twitch: You can watch my livestream here.
Content Around The Web:
- How Does This Writing Thing Work Again? – How Does This Writing Thing Work Again? As I gear up for NaNoWriMo, there’s this small pit of dread somewhere between the back of my throat and my stomach. But. I’ve had this pit of dread before. What if I can’t write anymore!
On the Podcast “Writing Tips and Writerly Musings”:
- Writer Confessions – In which Morgan struggles to accept her own limits, acknowledges the truth of being a plantser, the use of novel prep work, discusses writing sprints, and rewards.
On The Blog (In Case You Missed It):
- How Does This Writing Thing Work Again? – How Does This Writing Thing Work Again? As I gear up for #NaNoWriMo, there’s this small pit of dread somewhere between the back of my throat and my stomach. But. I’ve had this pit of dread before. What if I can’t write anymore!
- Author Spotlight Guest: Zack Pieper – He’s an eccentric hopeless romantic with eclectic tastes. Sharing writing tips and more.
- Author Spotlight Guest: Aaron Hodges – He’s a prolific fantasy author from New Zealand known for his realistic characters and epic fantasy worlds. He’s sharing writing tips and explaining how even planners can pants!
What I’ve Been Reading:
I caught up on some Zoe Chant paranormal romances. Wildfire Phoenix (Fire&Rescue Shifter: Wildfire Crew book 6)
His touch makes her burn.
And that’s the one thing she must never do…
Blaise can’t afford to lose control. She can’t let her inner monster rise. Not ever again. Even if that means denying her own feelings… and her fated mate. But that’s okay. She’s used to repressing her animal, and her desires. She can keep her distance from him, no matter what her friends think. Nothing has to change. After all, he can’t possibly feel the same instant, soul-deep connection. Despite the way his dark eyes seem to look straight into her heart, seeing everything she tries to hide… he’s not a shifter.
At least, not anymore.
With his own animal dead, he never needs to know that she’s his mate… Right?
New Works By Previous Guests:
None this week, but coming soon!
Picture(s) of the Week:
I had a get-away last weekend. Getting away from the internet and my writing before NaNoWriMo consumed everything