In Case You Missed it, here’s the round-up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests!
Read on if you want to know more. If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings.
Coming up this week:
On Youtube: Come, hang out, and maybe even get some productivity done yourself. Here on youtube at 4:30pm EDT.
On Twitch: Or join me here on twitch.
Content Around The Web:
- Pacing The Novel (A RavenCon 2022 Panel) – Here are 8 tips from the pros about pacing your novel.
On the Podcast “Writing Tips and Writerly Musings”:
- Dynamic Voice Acting – If you find yourself behind the microphone, sharing a story of your own, be prepared to pull in your audience with Dynamic Voice Acting.
On The Blog (In Case You Missed It):
- Author Spotlight: Rich Blecher – He’s retired military and wanted to share the many stories in his mind with others., sharing writing tips and more.
May 27-30th, I’ll be back at Balticon in Baltimore, MD.
- Being a Good Panelist (Fri 4pm)
- Dynamic Voice Acting (Fri 8:30pm)
- Guided Tour of Balticon (Sat 11:30am)
- Productivity Stream (Sun 4:30pm)
- When to Chapter (Mon 11:30am)
July 8-10th will be my return to Imaginarium Convention in Louisville, KY.
Sept 1-5th, you can find me at ChiCon 8 (the 80th WorldCon) in Chicago, IL.
What I’ve Been Reading:
I’ve started to get feedback from my alpha-reader on my space fantasy!
I did a few rereads and a little novella by Pippa Grant called Happily Ever Aftered
I didn’t mean to fall in love with my grumpy British boss, Colin. Or his daughter, the adorable little girl I’ve been nannying for in London.
I tried hard not to lose my heart, in fact—knowing I can’t give Colin what he wants most—but…I failed. I’ve become way too good at failure, but all of that’s about to change when I fly home to Happy Cat and win the annual scavenger hunt for love. For years, the winner has gone on to find their One, and I’m past ready to find mine. And maybe falling for someone new will make me forget that I miss my favorite grumpy Brit like a rogue vital organ…
But what happens when Colin shows up at the starting line, insisting I’m his One?
New Works By Previous Guests:
Nothing new this week, check back next week!
Picture(s) of the Week:
My intarsia dragon from the “Happy Dragon” pattern is done! Except for the center of the eye. It’s predominately birch, leopardwood, and spalted maple, with ebony for the dark of the eye. No wood coloration was altered, that’s how it naturally comes.
I’m thinking copper for the center of the eye. I get to show it off at the Balticon Art Show in 2 weeks.