In Case You Missed it, here’s the round-up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests!
Read on if you want to know more. If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings.
Coming up this week:
- Morgan’s Lazy Sunday Afternoon “Productivity” Stream – PREPTOBER is here! 4:30pm EDT. Come, hang out, eat snacks, and maybe even get some productivity done yourself.
- The Queery Helpline w/Patrick Hopkins, Hosted by Morgan Hazelwood – Monday 10/3 9:30pm EDT. Where we take queries (or synopsis or first pages) and rework them live. Currently doing these alternating Mondays as a fundraiser for Reproductive Rights. DM/email one of us a receipt of a donation to a qualifying non-profit and get on our waitlist today.
- Or join the Lazy Sunday Afternoon “Productivity Stream” here on twitch!
Content Around The Web:
- We’re #2, So We Try Harder: Backups, Sidekicks, & Henchfolk – Why we love sidekicks — all sorts of sidekicks! And how to write them. Best of all? How to use them to foil your main character!
On the Podcast “Writing Tips and Writerly Musings”:
- Authors and Social Media: Friend or Foe – Authors get a lot of mixed advice when it comes to social media. Let’s talk about different author approaches and tips and tricks to make social media work for you. In this post, I’m combining notes from two panels.
On The Blog (In Case You Missed It):
- We’re #2, So We Try Harder: Backups, Sidekicks, & Henchfolk – Why we love sidekicks — all sorts of sidekicks — and how to write them. Best of all? How to use them to foil your main character!
- Author Spotlight Guest: Laura M. Drake – An active and adventurous writer of fantasy, she’s sharing writing tips and writerly musings with us.
Sept 30- Oct 2nd you can find me in Rockville, MD at CapClave.
I have a schedule!
What I’ve Been Reading:
Anita Blake and October Daye rereads…
New Works By Previous Guests:
Nothing this week. Check back next week!
Picture(s) of the Week:
I hit the Maryland Renaissance Festival this past weekend and brought home a couple friends.