In Case You Missed it, here’s the round-up of all of my latest content, plus updates from old guests!
Read on if you want to know more. If not? See you next week with more writing tips and writerly musings.
Coming up this week:
In Person: I’ll be in downtown Manassas, VA at this month’s Spilled Ink, where writers share an open mic. 6-8pm at Jirani.
- Morgan’s Lazy Sunday Afternoon “Productivity Stream” – 4:30pm EDT. Come, hang out, eat snacks, and maybe even get some productivity done yourself.
- Or join the Lazy Sunday Afternoon “Productivity Stream” here on twitch!
Content Around The Web:
- Family Structures in Science Fiction and Fantasy (A #Balticon2022 Panel) – For my 450th video: from werewolf clans to alien hives, this panel will discuss the most imaginative & thought-provoking examples of family structures in genre works. So many book recommendations!
On the Podcast “Writing Tips and Writerly Musings”:
- How To Tell Science From Pseudoscience – Throughout time, there has always been a struggle between science and pseudoscience. Even as we’ve learned more, done better, some have always insisted on ignoring those advances.
On The Blog (In Case You Missed It):
- Family Structures in Science Fiction and Fantasy (A #Balticon2022 Panel) – For my 700th post: from werewolf clans to alien hives, this panel will discuss the most imaginative & thought-provoking examples of family structures in genre works. So many book recommendations!
- Author Spotlight Guest: E.G. Creel – A humanoid residing on planet Earth, most of the time, she’s sharing writing tips and writerly musings with us.
Sept 1-5th, you can find me at ChiCon 8 (the 80th WorldCon) in Chicago, IL.
What I’ve Been Reading:
Nothing this week.
New Works By Previous Guests:
New from Samantha Evans
Land of the Unknown (The Journey: Book 2)
Arabella is continuing on with her journey. Marriage, love, war, and a magical amulet can be the end of it all and crave power!
She will do whatever it takes to protect, and live up to her title as The Dragon Master.
Picture(s) of the Week:
This week I celebrated Catticus’s 1-year Gotcha Day Anniversary: with lots of playtime, lap pettings, and a bowl of wet food.