Making your workspace nice and inviting can encourage you to use it, and might even help with your productivity.
Let’s see how natural light works!
If you’ve got a manuscript with multiple points-of-view, there are a few of ways to edit it. Which do you think is best?
Notes from DisConIII: This panel explored the origin of the fae and fairy tales, their transition from dark tales for adults, to sweet Disney tales, and back again. Plus? One bit of advice that never gets old.
I woke up this morning to the news that PitchWars and its PitMad twitter party were ending.
Here’s my Goodbye and Thank you for all that they’ve brought to me — despite never having been a mentee.
This #DisconIII panel discussed:
Got a short story that you want to turn into a novel (or a novel that you want to pull shorts out of?) Here are a few things to consider.
– The difference between writing shorts versus Novels
– 5 approaches for turning shorts into a novel
– What changes are acceptable when you novelize a short?
– Authors who have done it
– Best for pantsers or plotters?
– Respectful ways to sell that short story